About Us - Covid-19 Update
It is our goal at Douglas R. Roth, DDS to offer the very best dental care to our patients. We work hard to keep our office up to date with the latest dental technologies. We have been busy making improvements to our office during this Covid-19 Pandemic. Dr. Roth wants to ensure the safety of the office staff and patients during this difficult time. We have made the following improvements:
- Installation of high capacity HEPA air filters that eliminate infectious airborne pathogens from the ciritcal "breaking zone" within a patient room. The air in each treatment room is recirculated every 60 seconds.
- UV lights that work with the HEPA air system as an additional layer of air disinfection.
- Enclosed the treatment rooms with glass doors.
- Equipped the treatment rooms with negative air pressure systems.
- We will be maintaining social distancing protocol and limiting the number of patients in our office at one time. We will have patients wait in their car until we are ready to have them enter the office and escort them directly to the treatment room so we can avoid contact with any other patients in our office.
- We are allowing more time between appointments for additional disinfection protocol. Once treatment is complete, full disinfection protocol will be completed a second time.
- Infection control has always been a high priority in our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. In addition, we maintain an off-site sterilization monitoring company with weekly testing of our sterilization equipment.
We strive to give you a safe place to come to and talk about your health. Our entire staff can help answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions about how we can care for your teeth and mouth, please don't hesitate to contact us today at (408) 978-2060